Lil Minny Winny @ BIG D SNF DO YOU BELIEVE???

resilient part 2

54 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

I think Heath is the new Doug Free. 

Except Free had a really good year to his name. 

54 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

The Vikings and Cowboys are near identical 

The Vikings have better WRs. We have a better OL. Obviously you all know my stance on Dak. Zeke and Cook are pretty close this year so far. 

DLs are pretty close. Our LBs are better. Their DBs on paper should be WAY better, but they are playing pretty bad so far this year. 

Edited by Matts4313

34 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Except Free had a really good year to his name. 

The Vikings have better WRs. We have a better OL. Obviously you all know my stance on Dak. Zeke and Cook are pretty close this year so far. 

DLs are pretty close. Our LBs are better. Their DBs on paper should be WAY better, but they are playing pretty bad so far this year. 

At least Free could run block. It was is PP that was horrible.

1 hour ago, HDsportsfan said:

Ha.....well I know what the joke means but do not know to which it's referenced from.

I did not realize I was making a reference. I just thought he typed from a position of deep knowledge about Doug Free's custard slinger with a bit of a British accent.

2 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I may be in the minority, but Jeff Heath has proven to be a pretty valuably 15-20 snap guy. When his role has been limited, he’s been able to do some good things and force some turnovers.

As a 50-60 snap guy, he’s definitely a weak link.

If those 15 snaps are on ST, then SS38 is fine. 

Wait.

Ss38.

Jeff Heath confirmed secret nazi. Get his *** to Nuremberg

10 minutes ago, Ace5 said:

If those 15 snaps are on ST, then SS38 is fine. 

Wait.

Ss38.

Jeff Heath confirmed secret nazi. Get his *** to Nuremberg

He was a really solid backup in 2016, and had a hug game in a part-time role in the playoffs against the Packers.

I don’t know, he’s obviously not a good starter, but I think he’s worthwhile depth.

22 minutes ago, Ace5 said:

I did not realize I was making a reference. I just thought he typed from a position of deep knowledge about Doug Free's custard slinger with a bit of a British accent.

HaHa...OK. I feel better then. I thought you were referencing a line from a movie or something and it went over my head. I guess you could say that regardless I guess.

5 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

HaHa...OK. I feel better then. I thought you were referencing a line from a movie or something and it went over my head. I guess you could say that regardless I guess.

Now you're telling us doug free's floppy drive was above your head? Guess I cant argue. Live your best life man