Week 10 - News and Notes

WizardHawk

9 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Well he wasnt doing much anyways. Why the f%&k do these guys feel the need to carry guns everywhere without a license? Get a permit to carry for god sakes. 

Even if he was licensed to carry open or concealed, the kicker here is his possession of narcotics, which makes any type of carry of a weapon, illegal. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

Even if he was licensed to carry open or concealed, the kicker here is his possession of narcotics, which makes any type of carry of a weapon, illegal. 

Right. Even with a CHL if you drive around with a little bag then they'll get you with unlawful carry of a firearm in Texas.

2 hours ago, textaz03 said:

I feel like every rapper in the world should be told this information. According to their lyrics the are strapped and have drugs on them 24/7

36 minutes ago, D82 said:

I dont know what this stat means, but I like it. 

10 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

A year later and the Saints still make the most sense. I could see Indy taking a look, as well as Baltimore. SF might like a veteran WR too down the stretch.

Didn't he turn down Baltimore when he first left Dallas?  I feel like they make way too much sense and he would fit in great there with that offense.  Just not sure how that relationship could be.  I could also see Green Bay getting interested but didn't Dez say he would never play there?  Colts would be cool. Saints would be cool but hate the idea of playing him.  Niners or even a team like the Giants would make me throw up violently. 

11 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

A year later and the Saints still make the most sense. I could see Indy taking a look, as well as Baltimore. SF might like a veteran WR too down the stretch.

The Patriots seem to be looking for WR talent.