Ravens Rundown: Week1

coordinator0

4 minutes ago, Danand said:

We understood it how you wrote it. And then we argued that Boldin didn't bailed him out. We aren't "taking it the wrong way"

Several times you referred to Boldin being the factor, that it "worked" for Flacco throwing off his back foot. Can't see how we can understand it wrong.

We don't deny him throwing off his back foot, or any other flaw he has.

So what you're saying is you nitpicked the statement, focused on semantics and ignored the main point which I re-stated roughly 4 times?  And yes, I did refer to Boldin being the factor which made it work for Flacco because he's the guy who did it in 2012 which is the sole season I was referring to. Multiple statements from posters who allegedly disagreed with me mentioned that exact same argument - that Boldin helped and that Joe doesn't get those types of guys consistently.  Which is why I routinely tried to ask where people actually disagreed because in one sentence they disagreed and the very next they agreed.

1 hour ago, coordinator0 said:

Simmer down a bit guys. This discussion is inching down the wrong path. 

Don't believe anyone is shouting behind their keyboard, but no worries.

As beezee said, we don't really disagree about joe throwing off his back foot. All I am saying is, that I can understand why others and myself read it the way we did.

Archived