Eagles cut Jordan Matthews

Kiltman

7 minutes ago, Danger said:

Why? Dude literally never caught a pass for us.

At least he can space the field, has speed, and isn't slow or drop catches like Matthews. I get the injury concerns for Wallace, trust me I do, but Matthews literally brings NO VALUE other than being familiar with the system.

Reminder that Wallace also knows the system. I remember he and Wentz had a solid connection in camp last year. We need another deep threat, not another receiver who cant catch the ball.

Another reminder, we have a tall WR that we drafted in the second round just sitting on the bench.

I'm in favor of any WR who can catch a ball for a 1st down. JMatt has always been able to at least do that. Knows the system, has some semblance of chemistry with Wentz. Not sure other then the obvious hate, why it's a bad signing 10wks into a season?

Could be trying to incorporate a WR who doesn't know the system. Not like there's an abundance of Studs sitting out there to be plucked off the heap.