Browns cut starting S Jermaine Whitehead following threatening Tweets

TheKillerNacho

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/jermaine-whitehead-apologizes-for-threatening-tweets-after-they-led-to-his-release-from-browns/

A 2015 UDFA, he started all 8 games for the Browns this season. He has since apologized for the Tweets.

Please keep this to football and how this affects the Browns and Whitehead, and not about the content of the Tweets. Thank you.

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

Would they have done the same if Baker Mayfield sent the exact same tweets out? Or Myles Garrett?

Answer: No. So I consider them to be a coward organization for lacking a backbone and consistency in my hypothetical situation.

Baker and Garrett wouldn’t have said such idiotic things. Whitehead has always been scum. 

Whitehead was well regarded in GB in terms of talent and knowing the playbook. But on the field...

FOXBOROUGH – Packers safety Jermaine Whitehead was ejected in the second quarter of the Patriots game Sunday night after he slapped center David Andrews after a play. ... The ejection was confirmed by the NFL on its officiating Twitter account.

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

Would they have done the same if Baker Mayfield sent the exact same tweets out? Or Myles Garrett?

Answer: No. So I consider them to be a coward organization for lacking a backbone and consistency in my hypothetical situation.

Would you say the same thing if it was your team and not the Browns?

Answer: No, so I consider you...

You can't use racial slurs against people in the media, that is just stupid.

You can call the Browns cowards for something that didn't happen and their lack of response to said thing that didn't happen but gee, you could say that about anything in the world so it just makes you look extremely silly.

• Like 2