Eagles Cut S Andrew Sendejo/Picked up by Vikings

AZ_Eaglesfan

7 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

that was a cute tradesies

He any good? Getting cut for Sendejo is damning

We haven’t seen enough of him to really know. Played okay in the preseason, good enough to make the final roster and avoid being a bubble player (he’s been on the roster since week 1). Zimmer has a strong reputation developing DBs so if you’re Philly, why not make the move. Might just be a risk the Vikes have to deal with when moving around DBs from the roster to the PS. Isn’t Craig James on the Eagles. He was a Viking at one point.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

We haven’t seen enough of him to really know. Played okay in the preseason, good enough to make the final roster and avoid being a bubble player (he’s been on the roster since week 1). Zimmer has a strong reputation developing DBs so if you’re Philly, why not make the move. Might just be a risk the Vikes have to deal with when moving around DBs from the roster to the PS. Isn’t Craig James on the Eagles. He was a Viking at one point.

Yeah I can see that line of thinking for sure, yeah Craig is still here.

Have to look up special teams snaps...if he can do that he makes some other guys expendable here

26 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

We get a draft pick, the Vikings don't. 

Eagles win this transaction! Now do us another favor and go beat the Cowgirls this weekend...

Yeah tell him when he goes Head Hunting make it for those "Not wearing Purple"

On 11/6/2019 at 6:09 PM, Nabbs4u said:

Make sure your CB's heads are on a swivel. His Head Hunting sees no colors, just Red!

Least discriminating and most unaware football player ever. He truly doesn't care who you are. You're getting whacked.

Edited by SteelKing728

1 hour ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

We get a draft pick, the Vikings don't. 

Eagles win this transaction! Now do us another favor and go beat the Cowgirls this weekend...

Well, you did 2 good things for us... not what I expected.

I'll always disdain your team for the Bradford trade.

And the funny thing is that back in 2016, I wanted Minnesota to trade with KC for Nick Foles as a backup to Bridgewater...then he goes on to win the SB with the Eagles.