Week 10 GDT: Battle of Lake Erie!

Trentwannabe

12 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Bills have a completely healthy 53.

It won't be enough. At the end of the day, we have to admit that being competitive playing quality teams, but still losing, still allows for the Browns to be better than their record. We have played some scrubs so far this year and we really haven't dominated much. Makes our record look artificially impressive, but it's not. Even when we did "dominate" for portions of a game, it was by yardage and not points. We're leaving Cleveland with a L this Sunday.

Bills 17

Browns 31

Somehow, I hope this really does light a fire under our team and they somehow stop making the silly mistakes that have kept bad teams in games with us and good teams walking away with victories.

11 hours ago, Yibbyl said:

It won't be enough. At the end of the day, we have to admit that being competitive playing quality teams, but still losing, still allows for the Browns to be better than their record. We have played some scrubs so far this year and we really haven't dominated much. Makes our record look artificially impressive, but it's not. Even when we did "dominate" for portions of a game, it was by yardage and not points. We're leaving Cleveland with a L this Sunday.

Bills 17

Browns 31

Somehow, I hope this really does light a fire under our team and they somehow stop making the silly mistakes that have kept bad teams in games with us and good teams walking away with victories.

Party pooper.

Also I disagree that our record isn't impressive. We may be a team that only beats bad team and loses to good teams, but that also means there are a lot more bad teams then us. Which in essence makes us a good team but not a great team. With 9 new starters on O and a project QB in his second year I'll take this 6-2 record 10/10. 

Browns may have more talent, but we out coach them in every aspect of that game and have better depth. 

13 hours ago, Yibbyl said:

Bills 17

Browns 31

I'm sorry to say that I agree. I think there is a market correction coming for this under-performing, uber-talented Browns team. This reminds me of what happened with the Eagles. Good lord, I'd love to be wrong. It would be a big achievement for the Bills. Beating the Browns would mean a lot more than beating a 2-6 team.