Gurley's best days behind him?

bertuzzi

I dunno if any of you read what gurley said after the game yesterday. He was asked if he was upset he never got to touch the ball in the 4th quarter(something like that) and his answer was “not really, im used to it”.

Now i know some ppl would be upset with him saying “not really” but him saying “im used to it” was what i really liked. 

I believe he is upset and mad about it and it was the perfect thing to say to sean on how his play calling has been this year. Lets see if sean listens to that and maybe get back to making todd the focus of the offense again somehow.

i dunno i find his knees are not as big of a issue as so many other ppl are saying it is. He looks great when he runs imo.

• Like 2

Yeah I think McVay is hurting the perception of Gurley. Take yesterday for example, Gurley had 12 carries for 73yds. Thats 6.1ypc on a great front seven. What does McVay do? He doesnt give Gurley a touch in the 4th quarter. Now I have to get up and listen to the media talk about how Gurley knee isnt holding up so in the 4th quarter he didnt do anything. Like thats crap. Had McVay gave Gurley the ball in the 4th quarter I strongly believe the Rams win the game and Gurley has 100yds rushing and the perception will be Gurley looked like his old self off the BYE. Like Gurley isnt the first and last back to be dealing with an injury in a season. Not just a back but a player in general. In a game the Rams needed to win McVay decided not to put the ball in the hands of his best player in Gurley. He cant say Gurley was struggling because he wasnt. Its just frustrating. 

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone else happy with mcvays comment that hes been an idiot on how hes used todd this year lmao.

i dunno i feel good about what this team and todd can do rest of the season. Todd always goes off on dallas cant wait for that game.

Edited by bertuzzi
  • Like 1

He said that at the end of the last season, he said that after the superbowl, he said that this season and he said that now. 

He's a broken record. Let's see how he use him this week but i won't be surprised if he said that Gurley wasn't use because of the flow of the game again.