GDT Week 10: Packers vs. Panthers (Martinez on an Island Edition)

AlexGreen#20

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Hey, @Pettine, if your guys can't cover in man coverage stop calling man coverage.  I'm so sick of this ****.  We have to stop hiring defensive coordinators who failed as head coaches and don't want to go anywhere. 

If we can't cover in man, we're done. That's what King and Alexander are here for. They aren't zone corners.

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Hey, @Pettine, if your guys can't cover in man coverage stop calling man coverage.  I'm so sick of this ****.  We have to stop hiring defensive coordinators who failed as head coaches and don't want to go anywhere. 

King wasn't just beat, he blew it by thinking it was Zone Coverage when it wasn't.

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

That was all King. He blew the assignment, which was simply, cover your guy.

Just now, Zycho32 said:

King wasn't just beat, he blew it by thinking it was Zone Coverage when it wasn't.

I know.  That's kinda my point.  His (Pettine) whole thing is KILL.  Keep it likable and learnable or some ****.  How the **** can you call it learnable if a three year pro can't even figure out what he's supposed to do 10 games into the season?

• Like 1