AlexGreen#20

GDT Week 10: Packers vs. Panthers (Martinez on an Island Edition)

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Our defense is horse****.  We need an in-season firing.  Pettine has to ****ing go.  It's ****ing retarded how open the middle of the field is all the ****ing time. 

My goodness dude. Cool it.

1 minute ago, Spartacus said:

Two perfectly drawn plays that our defense screws up......

Yeah, this is not all about scheme.

The players have to start stepping up.

Just now, Leader said:

3rd + 10  Stop them!

(:08) (Shotgun) K.Allen pass short right to C.McCaffrey to GB 32 for -3 yards (I.Campbell; K.Clark).

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Our defense is horse****.  We need an in-season firing.  Pettine has to ****ing go.  It's ****ing retarded how open the middle of the field is all the ****ing time. 

I feel like its always so easy for other teams. Guys just running wide open everywhere.

Then when we have the ball, Rodgers has to get the ball into the tiniest of windows.

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

Give Kenny Clark all of the moneys.  At least all of the Jimmy Graham moneys. 

I'd just give all of Jimmy's money to charity, at this point. 

Bill Huber:  Well done on third-and-long, with the defense seeing that screen coming from a mile away.

Aaron Nagler: Ibraheim Campbell in on that third down stop. You love to see it. Welcome back kid.

Pettine got aggressive on the last three play calls...run blitz, tight man coverage while rushing five, and then man coverage with 8 in the box. Made me hard. 

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

It's quite possible,, now just hear me out, it's the players that are blowing the coverages just as much if not more than the coordinator. I mean you have kevin king not follow his reciever across the field when they're playing man.

Edited by Gopackgonerd

I'll take back my earlier disappointment with the offense, if we walk down the field again.  Penalty and drop killed the first drive, then there was little resistance on the second drive.

There are some interesting parallels to the Early 80's Packer Defense. Ran a 3-4, the linebackers were the matinee players of the unit, weak DL at the best of times, beatable secondary...