GDT Week 10: Packers vs. Panthers (Martinez on an Island Edition)

AlexGreen#20

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

I don't think it mattered.  Boston was there.  It kind of looked like MVS knocked it away from INT.  After the punt, the INT may have been a better result field position wise.

Mvs could have located and tried to high point it. He always just let's it come to him which in this case yes almost had it picked. 

• Like 1

Bill Huber: Another dud of a punt. Panthers ball at the 45. Just giving away field position.

Jason Wilde: Great example of how pass interference is no longer being challenged even when it should be. LaFleur had to want to challenge that OPI against Lazard. But as he admitted last week, he (and many other coaches) are reluctant to do so. Does that get overturned if he challenges?

Aaron Nagler: What an atrocious call by a guy a good 25 yards away smh

Just now, Slinky said:

Why not challenge that OPI call???

because they'd just be wasting a timeout. I'm glad LaFleur is smart enough to realize it's not worth it to ever challenge PI calls anymore. Belichick said as much too. Getting them to overturn PI calls has a lower % chance of happening than recovering an onside kick

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I don't think it mattered.  Boston was there.  It kind of looked like MVS knocked it away from INT.  After the punt, the INT may have been a better result field position wise.

Maybe not, but he never comes back for anything