USC @ Arizona State 3:30 PM ABC

#18 Iowa @ #13 Wisconsin 4:00 PM FOX 

Missouri @ #6 Georgia 7:00 PM ESPN

#5 Clemson @ NC State 7:30 PM ABC

#15 Notre Dame @ Duke 7:30 PM ACCN

Tennessee @ Kentucky 7:30 PM SECN

Iowa State @ #9 Oklahoma 8:00 PM FOX 

Wyoming @ #22 Boise State 10:15 PM ESPN

All Times are Eastern Standard Time (EST) 

3 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Rutgers needs to break bank and rehire Schiano.

Other than every candidate not being very good, not sure I see why. Schiano was good in a completely different league - playing in the B1G East is a lot different than the Big East. He would probably recruit pretty well at first, and the NJ coaches like him, so that would help, but that job is a landmine, and Schiano is not going to be a miracle worker. I would not be able to understand Rutgers caving to Schiano's demands if they're outrageous, but I guess they don't have much of a choice.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, JammerHammer21 said:

Other than every candidate not being very good, not sure I see why. Schiano was good in a completely different league - playing in the B1G East is a lot different than the Big East. He would probably recruit pretty well at first, and the NJ coaches like him, so that would help, but that job is a landmine, and Schiano is not going to be a miracle worker. I would not be able to understand Rutgers caving to Schiano's demands if they're outrageous, but I guess they don't have much of a choice.

Good viewpoint.  I am not sure how long their contract extends with the Big Ten, but I could see them taking UConn's place in the American at some point.  

I would like to see something new and am a big Joe Burrow fan. But I still have Alabama winning that game by double-digit points. I think people have fallen a little bit too much in love with what LSU has done against teams like Auburn and Florida, who are not elite teams. And we have seen what Nick Saban has done against LSU, like last year. Again, I would like to see something different but I’m picking Alabama. An Alabama loss could eliminate them, so most are probably pulling for LSU. I do think they are in trouble if Tua doesn’t play. All indications are that they are good there though.

14 hours ago, NateDawg said:

I would like to see something new and am a big Joe Burrow fan. But I still have Alabama winning that game by double-digit points. I think people have fallen a little bit too much in love with what LSU has done against teams like Auburn and Florida, who are not elite teams. And we have seen what Nick Saban has done against LSU, like last year. Again, I would like to see something different but I’m picking Alabama. An Alabama loss could eliminate them, so most are probably pulling for LSU. I do think they are in trouble if Tua doesn’t play. All indications are that they are good there though.

That LSU defense scares me in this game. I think Bama handles it but I hope I'm wrong. Regardless, I'm looking forward to it! thanks