Jaguars WR Allen Robinson (ACL) done for season

Dome

1 minute ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

in a contract year too smh

Thats going to make things very, very interesting. Have to imagine he was a lock for the tag if we didnt strike a deal. Not sure what happens now.

We need to keep him. Hell of a talent and we have no other legit #1 threat. Lee has upside but I dont see him getting to that level. Hurns is very solid but...

Dede going on IR and not coming back til Week 9 at the earliest looms large now.

1 hour ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Clown Mike Lombardi said we planned on tagging him before this injury occurred. I hope we bring him back.

very unfortunate but we will be ok. Just keep muh baby Fournette healthy.

Hurnsy and Lee will step up. Isn't Vincent Jackson still on the streets?

Yes...but there's a reason why. 

36 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

I mean they have the other Allen to replace him. He's a decent #2 and Marqise Lee isn't terrible. More than likely Robinson will re-sign with jacksonville on a 1 year "prove it" deal. 

I'll be upset if the Niners let him do that. Personally, I think he's good enough to take a chance on, he's the type of receiver sorely needed on this team, and we have plenty enough money the next two year to be able to swing and miss at a good contract, and he just turned 24. If the Jag don't tag him and try to make him sign a prove it deal, if I were the niners, I'd just jump in there, say here's your 4/44 or 5/55, welcome aboard and just hope/assume that he's going to get back to his old self

Archived