We're on to the bye...

Hunter2_1

1 hour ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

So...

Jon Gruden: good football coach, bad gm?

He was openly mocked all off-season (from myself included) but it's hard to argue with what he's done as a coach this season. 

He's a solid fundamentals guy. I feel like he excels with younger players and helping them get to their potential but he is also stubborn and stuck in his ways so veteran players who have had success probably resist Gruden coming at them with his shtick. 

1 minute ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Do we want Hawks to win, so we're joint top again, or do you not care?

I like SF but it's time they were brought down a peg or two. I generally don't give a * about records though, especially over in the NFC. 

Of course I want to see the Niners lose. Only team I want with the top record or to be undefeated is the Patriots.

• Like 1

On 07/11/2019 at 11:27 AM, Hunter2_1 said:

@ChazStandard So I only caught the extended highlights, is that true that the way the game was going - the fumble cost us the victory? From the highlights (you never get the real sense of the game), it seemed Ravens were just capable of marching down the field, and whilst we had found a groove, it seemed even if we did score on that drive (well...probably a FG because the TDs in RZ are terrible right now) Balt probably would have come back at us. 

After going down 17-0 they scored 13 unanswered, and had the ball driving to go up 20-17. That fumble was at least a 10 swing, and more than that gave the Ravens life again when they looked spent and deflated. Totally changed the momentum of the game. Would the Pats definitely have won if not for that? Maybe not, but I think it was the key play in the whole game.

• Like 1

Couple years ago a Broncos fan on here wished Brady injured. I lit him up, called him scum etc and said something like 'you're allowed to root against a player, but wishing him to get injured is dirtbag move', then Murt came in and sided with Bronco fan and told me 'If I weren't a Patriots fan I would wish Tom was injured too'. Again, I thought this was a scummy notion. Fast forward two years, watching Lamar pick up first downs against us - KNOWING that we will face him again - I wished him an injury. Woops. 9_9

Today we got chiefs at titans, Lions at Bears, Ravens at Bengals, Bills at Browns, Dolphins at Colts. Falcons at Saints, Giants at Jets, Cardinals at Bucs, Panthers at Packers, Rams at Steelers.

Sunday night football Vikings at Cowboys.

Monday night Seahawks at 49ers.

What games you guys gonna watch? Who is your upset pick? For me: Lions at Bears looks interesting, Giants at Jets feels like the giants should win it easily. For the upset pick I feel the bills are gonna drop the ball against the browns.

1 hour ago, Iron_man said:

Today we got chiefs at titans, Lions at Bears, Ravens at Bengals, Bills at Browns, Dolphins at Colts. Falcons at Saints, Giants at Jets, Cardinals at Bucs, Panthers at Packers, Rams at Steelers.

Sunday night football Vikings at Cowboys.

Monday night Seahawks at 49ers.

What games you guys gonna watch? Who is your upset pick? For me: Lions at Bears looks interesting, Giants at Jets feels like the giants should win it easily. For the upset pick I feel the bills are gonna drop the ball against the browns.

Won't watch any, but would if I could watch SF/SEA - but I'm in Europe. 

My upset picks are Titans over KC, Cowboys over Vikings. 

I also think Browns will beat Bills, but is that an upset?

• Like 1