We're on to the bye...

Hunter2_1

After watching the vikings vs cowboys game, the one take away I have is they both got some bad coaches. Cowboys should have won that. Zeke's runs were getting blown up all night long so what do they do near the redzone in the 4th quarter, run on first, run on second, throw a pass to Zeke, who isn't the best pass catching running back. I feel like the cowboys would have our record if they had our coaches.

• Like 1

Did you know...

We are 27th in the league in scoring from the 10 yard line. We're actually not bad at running it in from close, but passing TDs from that close - terrible. 

This is unacceptable. Obviously we are missing Gronk, but not enough has been done to address this gaping deficiency. Hoping Harry will help it dramatically. We are one-dimensional from up close, and that's not like us

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Did you know...

We are 27th in the league in scoring from the 10 yard line. We're actually not bad at running it in from close, but passing TDs from that close - terrible. 

This is unacceptable. Obviously we are missing Gronk, but not enough has been done to address this gaping deficiency. Hoping Harry will help it dramatically. We are one-dimensional from up close, and that's not like us

The thing is it’s 2019 everyone has a freak if you don’t have one you’re going to struggle in the red zone relative to the rest of the League

Hooerully Harry is that guy 

• Like 1

Anyone still mad we let Jimmy go? Whilst the receivers didn't help, Brady wins that game 10 times out 10 last night. In fact, he pretty much DID win that game....against a BETTER D, in the superbowl. I appreciate he didn't have his best passing weapon, but that doesn't excuse his plethora of interceptable balls and fumbles

I overrated Jimmy, and I suspect many of you did too.

Edited by Hunter2_1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Anyone still mad we let Jimmy go? Whilst the receivers didn't help, Brady wins that game 10 times out 10 last night. In fact, he pretty much DID win that game....against a BETTER D, in the superbowl. I appreciate he didn't have his best passing weapon, but that doesn't excuse his plethora of interceptable balls and fumbles

I overrated Jimmy, and I suspect many of you did too.

They were down Kittle AND Sanders, and outside of those two SF's receivers are incredibly mediocre.