Week 10 Games

Leader

Just now, Mr Bad Example said:

Schedules down the stretch are comparable. Much as I'd like GB to sew up the division early, there's something to be said for the schadenfreude of a 12-4 Minny team getting stuck as a WC. 

Comparable? Minnesota has 4 home games, we have 2. They get to play us at home as well. Huge schedule advantage for MN.

Just now, deltarich87 said:

@ Seattle after that though

Yeah....but they're coming around and into shape.
This game was as good a shot at an L for them as can be expected - although, again, Dallas hasnt actually beaten a team with a winning record this year - so expecting them to win..........................more hope than realistic.

Schedules down the stretch are comparable. Much as I'd like GB to sew up the division early, there's something to be said for the schadenfreude of a 12-4 Minny team getting stuck as a WC. 

Minny

Home = DENVER, CHICAGO, DETROIT, and GB.

Away = LA CHARGERS and SEATTLE.

GB:

Home = CHICAGO & WASH

Away = SF, MINNESOTA, DETROIT, NY GIANTS

We could really use a Vikings loss on Monday night in Seattle.

4 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Comparable? Minnesota has 4 home games, we have 2. They get to play us at home as well. Huge schedule advantage for MN.

I was just looking at the level of competition - each has Det and Chi; Min has Seattle, GB has SF; Min has Den, GB has NYG and Was; SD  LA* is the wild card, we saw how good they can be (but rarely are this season) vs GB. 

*I'm about 99% certain I'm going to make this mistake for the rest of my life

Edited by Mr Bad Example

1 minute ago, TheOnlyThing said:

Minny

GB:

Home = CHICAGO & WASH

I dont think Seattle's D is good enough.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

You should permanently be a fan of a bad football team, you really don't deserve to root for an 8-2 one. That post is pathetic right there.

I'm just realistic and not a homer, but we'll find out. Minn has a huge homefield advantage with that stadium. Different team on the road.

1 minute ago, TheOnlyThing said:

Minny

GB:

Home = CHICAGO & WASH

Of course any loss they have is nice, but we don't need them to lose anything. Beat them and they're going to have a tough time passing us when 4 of our remaining games are Giants, Redskins, Bears, Lions.

You guys are too used to the last 3 years where we had to "schedule watch" every week. Just win our damn games, doesn't matter what Minny does.

• Like 1

I was just looking at the level of competition - each has Det and Chi; Min has Seattle, GB has SF; Min has Den, GB has NYG and Was; SD is the wild card, we saw how could they can be (but rarely are this season) vs GB. 

We are ahead of them by a game plus division tie breaker. They literally have to win out. If they lose 1 we have to lose three. 

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

I'm just realistic and not a homer, but we'll find out. Minn has a huge homefield advantage with that stadium. Different team on the road.

You're not realistic, you're an eternal pessimist who's team is 8-2 and if someone logged on here without any context, would see your posts and think we're 2-8.