Week 10 Games

Leader

Just now, Leader said:

It's simple. I'll leave it at that.  Seattle winning would be best for us at this time - especially since we play San Fran next.

You're the type of person who says, "It's easy," trying to kick a 20 yard field goal until you do it and kick the football into your own overconfident face and then spend the next five years of your life systematically cutting out everyone who saw it from your life so that you can ignore that it ever happened and convince yourself you were right, but the football was at fault. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

You're the type of person who says, "It's easy," trying to kick a 20 yard field goal until you do it and kick the football into your own overconfident face and then spend the next five years of your life systematically cutting out everyone who saw it from your life so that you can ignore that it ever happened and convince yourself you were right, but the football was at fault. 

Sorry to see you didnt keep up with those online "Be A Shrink" courses.

• Like 1

It's not all black and white Leader.  Yes at this point in time it's better that Seattle wins I am fully aware of all the seeding implications.  But it's too early to know which it is the better outcome as Outpost has stated.  We'll know a lot more after GB plays SF.  Until that outcome is known who should win is up for debate.

Edited by Scoremore

Just now, Scoremore said:

It's not all black and white Leader.  Yes at this point in time it's better that Seattle loses.  I am fully aware of all the seeding implications.  But it's too early to know which it is the better outcome as Outpost has stated.  We'll know a lot more after GB plays SF.  Until that outcome is known who should win is up for debate.

My goodness. This topics worse than a rash. Fine. Root for who you want ha! I think a SEA win would be best. You dont. Fine. Life will go on.

Just now, Scoremore said:

It's not all black and white Leader.  Yes at this point in time it's better that Seattle loses.  I am fully aware of all the seeding implications.  But it's too early to know which it is the better outcome as Outpost has stated.  We'll know a lot more after GB plays SF.  Until that outcome is known who should win is up for debate.

Leader is the proverbial Uncle Bob who is always right and will carry that assumption to his grave even after he tells you you will never accomplish anything in life based off you not wanting to work for your dad in construction and go in a different direction and then you do go in that different direction and you’re halfway to a million at 31 years old about to get a significant promotion and when you ask him how your cardboard box looks he laughs and says you got lucky.  

2 minutes ago, Golfman said:

For the record, San Francisco still has 8 games left to play. 

Seattle, Arizona, GB, @Baltimore, @New Orleans, Atlanta, Rams, @Seattle    

That's a pretty difficult task ahead of them. 

Good. The tougher the better. I was surprised how much of a game AZ gave them a week ago. Perhaps they're not as tough as their record indicates. Good for us. 

Edited by Leader

2 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

It's not all black and white Leader.  Yes at this point in time it's better that Seattle wins I am fully aware of all the seeding implications.  But it's too early to know which it is the better outcome as Outpost has stated.  We'll know a lot more after GB plays SF.  Until that outcome is known who should win is up for debate.

Given that isn't Leader right in rooting for Seattle. Me, I'd rather have teeth pulled with no drugs than root for them *******s! 

San Francisco's schedule is brutal and they have to play 2 games before we meet them. I like that, I hope they are all beat up by then. 

24 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Only if you're remotely capable of having an open mind and not being a mule headed know it all incapable of seeing multiple paths and outcomes to an NFL season. 

To old to think about what may happen down the road.  I'm just sitting back and watching sh..t happen.  Nothing is for sure … Falcons beat Saints, Chief lose again and so on.  I want the NFC north division and a bye and let the chips fall as they may. 

20 minutes ago, Leader said:

My goodness. This topics worse than a rash. Fine. Root for who you want ha! I think a SEA win would be best. You dont. Fine. Life will go on.

I don't know which is best that's my point.  Torn on this one.  All I know is I can't stand Seattle.