Week 10 Games

Leader

5 minutes ago, Mr Bad Example said:

The best thing about the 21st century is that if you aren't interested in listening to some random clown bloviating, you don't have to. 

Yeah I don't watch either by any means. I hear SAS on the radio sometimes still running from here to there at work. He's still convinced he knows everything about everyone in every sport. 

I kinda "respect" Skip, even though what he's doing ****s over sports analysis, he sure makes it work well for him. Seems tons of people still don't realize it's as fake as pro wrestling. 

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

Skip is better than Kellerman.  Kellerman is good at one thing, talking boxing.  If Max is talking and it isn't about boxing, he is probably wrong.

That reminds me of someone online going off about how they were talking about boxing on first take one day and how unqualified they both were. Cracked me up. 

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Is that Hunt? Yeah - he got mauled.

Might be a long night for the SEA OL. 

Yes! Britt was their starting center and best offensive lineman. San Francisco is going to work that kid all night long. Center is a hard position to give help. 

Edited by Golfman