Playoff standings / Week 10 game

1. San Fran (8+0) - Seattle    
2. New Orleans (7+1) - Atlanta
3. Green Bay (7+2) - Carolina
4. Dallas (5+3) - Minnesota
5. Seattle (7+2) - @ San Francisco
6. Minnesota (6+3) - @ Dallas

GB is the shakiest 3 seed ive ever seen

Vikings ruled out WR Adam Thielen from Sunday night’s game vs. Dallas.

Christian McCaffrey says playing in the cold at Lambeau Field is a bucket list thing for him. Also said his dad never let him wear sleeves when he was playing in the cold in Colorado growing up.

Dallas should beat the Vikings, especially without Thielen.  The Vikings also have a Monday night game with Seattle in a few weeks.  They might be 7-5 before long.  

10 minutes ago, KFP7 said:

Dallas should beat the Vikings, especially without Thielen.  The Vikings also have a Monday night game with Seattle in a few weeks.  They might be 7-5 before long.  

Yeah.....thats why I was looking at the current Playoff rankings.

We're coming 'round the last turn and about to head down the final stretch - which outside San Fran - has some "We definitely should win" games. So, its time Minnesota started taking some "Ls" and give us some breathing room (in addition to the head to head victory we've got on them).

CAR
Bye
@ SF
@ NYG
WA
CHI
@ MN
@ DET

It's time to take care of business and not slide back.

Ian Rapoport:  Lions QB Matthew Stafford (hip/back) is not expected to play against the Bears. A surprise. He’s listed as questionable. His streak of 136 straight starts is suddenly set to end. The Lions are starting QB Jeff Driskel today, as QB Matthew Stafford is expected to be out vs. the Bears.

Adam Schefter:  Lions’ QB Matthew Stafford has fractured bones in his back and doctors will not let him play today vs. Bears, per source. Jeff Driskell starts for Detroit.

////////////////////

I'm switching my pick to CHI. They stink with Trubisky....but against no Stafford and Driskel?

1 hour ago, Leader said:

Ian Rapoport:  Lions QB Matthew Stafford (hip/back) is not expected to play against the Bears. A surprise. He’s listed as questionable. His streak of 136 straight starts is suddenly set to end. The Lions are starting QB Jeff Driskel today, as QB Matthew Stafford is expected to be out vs. the Bears.

Adam Schefter:  Lions’ QB Matthew Stafford has fractured bones in his back and doctors will not let him play today vs. Bears, per source. Jeff Driskell starts for Detroit.

////////////////////

I'm switching my pick to CHI. They stink with Trubisky....but against no Stafford and Driskel?

I feel like Stafford is routinely beat to hell. Pretty tough dude, gotta give him that.

****lanta just had 2 false starts in a row.  Probably don't get a TD after running like 60 yards.

Steve took the Giants this week, which means I have the Jets...  Damn.

True to form, they scored on their first possession though.  7-0 good guys!

That Jared Cook guy just had a big reception.  Then Taysom Hill threw a nice pass to Thomas.

File this under "What? How?" The Saints just scored on their opening possession for the first time all season.