Week 10 Games

Leader

Just now, deltarich87 said:

Wilson having one of those years where he's just playing at a tier above every other QB. Clear MVP

I disagree. Look at what Lamar Jackson is doing. Wilson is probably going to win it because he's a media darling but it's hardly a lock.

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

I disagree. Look at what Lamar Jackson is doing. Wilson is probably going to win it because he's a media darling but it's hardly a lock.

Yeah if anything tonight Wilson came back down to Earth.  The defense is winning this game not Russ.  Definitely one of the favorites tho. 

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

You control the LOS against the Niners, they aren't a great team. Look at that secondary and those skills positions, nothing out there to be afraid of. That OL and DL are where their studs are at.

Doesn't hurt that E Sanders and Kittle are out too.

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Doesn't hurt that E Sanders and Kittle are out too.

Sanders isn't much, Jaire controlled him without breaking a sweat in week 3, Kittle is good, but so much of Kittle is based on the PA boot game. Out physical SF at the LOS and Jimmy G and these receivers aren't going to beat you.

I'd rather play SF in the playoffs than Russ. Home or away, don't want to see that guy at all this year.

Man, the Seahawks are the better team clearly and some y’all acted like it was irrefutable that the best team to root for is the Niners.  Much rather play Garoppolo in his first playoff game than Russell “Pull a win out my *** down 37 with 37 seconds left” Wilson.

• Like 1

Just now, TheOnlyThing said:

Wouldn't hurt if they were both out 13 days from now either. :)

Richburg (C), Ward (S), and Jones (NT) all are out with injuries suffered in tonight's contest as well.

Yea especially Kittle. We know 23 can handle Sanders but TEs have killed us and Kittle might be the best in the league right now. I hope he plays next week and "aggravates" something.