Week 10 Games

Leader

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Man, the Seahawks are the better team clearly and some y’all acted like it was irrefutable that the best team to root for is the Niners.  Much rather play Garoppolo in his first playoff game than Russell “Pull a win out my *** down 37 with 37 seconds left” Wilson.

I'd rather play either one at home versus away, which is why you still need to pull for Seattle here. 

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Man, the Seahawks are the better team clearly and some y’all acted like it was irrefutable that the best team to root for is the Niners.  Much rather play Garoppolo in his first playoff game than Russell “Pull a win out my *** down 37 with 37 seconds left” Wilson.

I mean, the nice thing is that we get the 49ers while the Vikings get the Seahawks, which should help.

4 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Sanders isn't much, Jaire controlled him without breaking a sweat in week 3, Kittle is good, but so much of Kittle is based on the PA boot game. Out physical SF at the LOS and Jimmy G and these receivers aren't going to beat you.

I'd rather play SF in the playoffs than Russ. Home or away, don't want to see that guy at all this year.

I mean I wont go as far as saying I'd rather play SF on the road than Seattle at home. Our defense for whatever reason has actually had a lot of success against Russ in past years.

Edited by packfanfb