Week 10 Games

Leader

Just watching that game last night SF kind of reminds me of the Bears.  Great Defense and so so Offense.  Personally I'd rather play them then Seattle.  Think Seattle is the more dangerous team.  Jimmy G didn't look that good either.  Think down the stretch SF is going to drop some more games.   

• Like 1

On 11/6/2019 at 9:47 AM, Leader said:

Favorites List 10.0

Green Bay (H) over Carolina  -  (The Pack get back on track)
Oakland (H) over Los Angeles Chargers  -  (Both teams on the cusp of being good...or having their season go down the drain)
Chicago (H) over Detroit  -  (Jeff Driskell wont get it done for DET)
Baltimore over Cincinnati (H)  -  (The sole owner of the #1 pick holds serve)
Buffalo over Cleveland (H)  -  (Knew I shouldnt have counted on BUF...)
Kansas City over Tennessee (H)  -  (Sirens are now blaring in KC)
New Orleans (H) over Atlanta  -  (Better players, better team wins)
New York Jets (H) over New York Giants -  (A switch game from NYGs)
Arizona over Tampa Bay (H) -  (A switch game from TB)
Indianapolis (H) over Miami  -  (Give me a break with these MIA wins)
Los Angeles Rams over Pittsburgh (H)  -  (The Rams aren't playing like the Rams at all....)
Dallas (H) over Minnesota -  (I heard Cousins doesnt beat teams with winning records. Interestingly, neither has Dallas)
San Francisco (H) over Seattle -  (A switch game from SEA)
Bye weeks - Denver, New England, Philadelphia, Washington, Jacksonville, Houston

Games of Interest

Green Bay (H) over Carolina  -  (We need to get back to winning)
Detroit over Chicago  -  (Battle of NFCN bottom feeders)
Atlanta over New Orleans  -  (A New Orleans loss and Packer win flips the two teams in playoff standings)
Dallas (H) over Minnesota  -  (Dont normally dont root for Dallas...but we need some distance from Minnesota)
Seattle over San Francisco  -  (San Fran needs a loss)

Week 10 record: 6 + 7
YTD:  85 + 56

Edited by Leader

35 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Just watching that game last night SF kind of reminds me of the Bears.  Great Defense and so so Offense.  Personally I'd rather play them then Seattle.  Think Seattle is the more dangerous team.  Jimmy G didn't look that good either.  Think down the stretch SF is going to drop some more games.   

The offense is much better with Kittle and Sanders.  The Niners have a juggernaut schedule the rest of the year though so I do think it comes down to the Pack/Saints/Seahawks for the 1 seed.  

29 minutes ago, KFP7 said:

The offense is much better with Kittle and Sanders.  The Niners have a juggernaut schedule the rest of the year though so I do think it comes down to the Pack/Saints/Seahawks for the 1 seed.  

Add Vikings... I get they are a rival and we hate them. But they are every bit as good as SF (the only real question is at QB).

But they are one game back of GB (I know tie breakers etc). If GB drops two let’s say SF and MIN... GB could be the 6th seed.... fast.

26 minutes ago, KFP7 said:

Yah well aware.  Kittles and bits he's pretty good.  Not sure what's up with Sanders and the ribs.  How long will he be out?  Think Jimmy G sucks he looked pretty awful last night.  Their offense doesn't scare me.  Seattle's does.  Mainly it's Russell Wilson he's dangerous.  Call him lucky but he keeps making these ridiculous plays at some point you just have to acknowledge the guy is good.  Given the choice of going to SF or Sea I'd like our chances at SF a whole lot better.  Honestly don't like our chances at either NO or Sea if it comes to that.  

Just now, Green19 said:

Add Vikings... I get they are a rival and we hate them. But they are every bit as good as SF (the only real question is at QB).

But they are one game back of GB (I know tie breakers etc). If GB drops two let’s say SF and MIN... GB could be the 6th seed.... fast.

Very true.  Cousins finally played a really good game on the road and took down Dallas.  He's better than Jimmy G don't think it's even close.  Damn good defense also.  I am still not sold on the Pack got to be honest.  Keeping expectations low the fact that we are 8-2 at this point in the season is quite surprising to me.  The one thing we have this year that we haven't in years past is health.  In the mix but don't think we quite have all the pieces in place for a Superbowl run.  Last time I said that we won it all.  So there's that.  If they get a bye anything can happen.  Power rankings have us at #6 think that's about right.

13 minutes ago, Green19 said:

I almost threw them in there, but you are right.  The one thing to note with the Vikings is we really are two games ahead.  Even if we lose to them in Minnesota, we own the next tie-breaker of divisional record.  As long as we take care of the Bears and Lions we should win the division. 

14 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Yah well aware.  Kittles and bits he's pretty good.  Not sure what's up with Sanders and the ribs.  How long will he be out?  Think Jimmy G sucks he looked pretty awful last night.  Their offense doesn't scare me.  Seattle's does.  Mainly it's Russell Wilson he's dangerous.  Call him lucky but he keeps making these ridiculous plays at some point you just have to acknowledge the guy is good.  Given the choice of going to SF or Sea I'd like our chances at SF a whole lot better.  Honestly don't like our chances at either NO or Sea if it comes to that.  

Jimmy G is Kirk Cousins 2.0, except a bit worse.

2 minutes ago, KFP7 said:

Jimmy G is Kirk Cousins 2.0, except a bit worse.

Man his pocket awareness isn't very good. (Jimmy G)  Wasn't very accurate with his deep throws either.  Cousins is a much better QB.  Knock on Cousins is he folds like a cheap suit when under pressure and on the road.  Against Dallas he did neither.  Vikings are a damn good football team.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Man his pocket awareness isn't very good. (Jimmy G)  Wasn't very accurate with his deep throws either.  Cousins is a much better QB.  Knock on Cousins is he folds like a cheap suit when under pressure and on the road.  Against Dallas he did neither.  Vikings are a damn good football team.

Vikings are very good.  Must be frustrating for them to be 7 and 3 and sitting in the 6th seed.  I don't think Cousins would perform much better than Jimmy G did in that game though.  Mediocre weapons and a fierce rush all night.  Cousins would have had 10 fumbles.  You are right that he played well against Dallas and really has played well since the Bears game.    

33 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

My understanding on Sanders is that it's a rib cartilage issue, at least that is what I heard. There's no confirmation yet. If that is the case, he will be able to play in short order, but likely in a decent degree of pain. 

15 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

The NFC is stacked. I hate it.