keep resting PM2 till the Offensive line is healthy

valkrei

No/yes.

I don’t want him at 75% mobility either way.   If he’s healthy and can create with his legs I don’t mind who the offensive line is.   

Fisher won’t be back before Mahomes,  but I’d say the same thing If we had our entire line healthy.  Getting  his lower half back to normal is the most important thing for the team, no matter when it is.

I believe the way Matt Moore is playing, the improvement on defense and who we are playing next, I would sit Pat for another week or two.  I believe we can win against the TItans with Matt Moore and the defense improving. That would put the Chiefs at 7-3 and facing a Chargers team that can be at .500 or two games below, then we can determine to sit him through the bye week or play him against the Chargers.

4 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Did they bench the Canadian? Or is he hurt again? I saw Wylie in at RG. Rankins at LG.

I liked the lineup against the Vikings. Did a decent job. Those blitzes are killer though. Was wondering where the screen passes were. No RPO with Mahomes out.

LDT is hurt. Short term thing. Limited participant in practice so far this week, so he may or may not be back for TEN.

My stance from the beginning has been that the only think that matters is his health. If you're considering anything else, you're making decisions for the wrong reason. If Mahomes is healthy, he starts. Don't care if we have 5 backups on the OL. If Mahomes isn't, make him sit, even if we're battling for a playoff spot. The correct decision is a decision made purely in reference to his health.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

My stance from the beginning has been that the only think that matters is his health. If you're considering anything else, you're making decisions for the wrong reason. If Mahomes is healthy, he starts. Don't care if we have 5 backups on the OL. If Mahomes isn't, make him sit, even if we're battling for a playoff spot. The correct decision is a decision made purely in reference to his health.

health is my only concern.  I don't want to force anything that cuts his career short.