GDT Week 10: Ravens @ Bengals

TheVillain112

Bengals get the Ravens off of a thrilling Sunday Night victory over the Patriots. 

The Ryan Finley era begins (abiet might be short lived).  Personally, I like Finley more than Dalton and think it'll be a close game.  It'll come down to if our playmakers (AJG, Boyd, Tate, and Mixon) can step up.  Finley mentioned in his press conference today that his mentality is to get the ball into their hands, throw up some 50/50 balls and most importantly to keep the ball in the field of play.  Love that last comment because too often Dalton wouldn't even give those guys chances.  Now it's up to them to win those 50/50 balls...

3 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

Just end this season already...

Haha wut

Also, i call BS on his being "Wolverine".  Seems like it always takes him a long time to recover from injuries.  I don't know why Dalton said that at the beginning of the season.

22 minutes ago, theJ said:

Haha wut

Also, i call BS on his being "Wolverine".  Seems like it always takes him a long time to recover from injuries.  I don't know why Dalton said that at the beginning of the season.

For real, that "Wolverine" comment was idiotic. AJ Green doesn't seem like he wants to play/risk injury without a new contract, which makes sense...

Let the Ryan Finley Era Commence. Your future QB for the next ten seasons and Top 10 QB. Dead serious. 

I’m actually not expecting too much from him this game. 220 yards, 1 TD, 2 INTs, and a close loss like 24-20. 

However Week 11 and onwards, I promise you Bengal fans, Finley is gonna set the league on fire. 

He’ll destroy the Raider secondary, although a close loss. 

He’ll look above-average against the Steelers and win. 

He’ll destroy the Jets and win. 

He’ll destroy the Browns and win on the road. 

He’ll obliterate the Dolphins in a 4 TD 350+ yard massacre blowout. 

He’ll sweep the Browns the last game of the year. 

May the Finley Era begin. 

Thank you. 

• Like 5

13 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Let the Ryan Finley Era Commence. Your future QB for the next ten seasons and Top 10 QB. Dead serious. 

I’m actually not expecting too much from him this game. 220 yards, 1 TD, 2 INTs, and a close loss like 24-20. 

However Week 11 and onwards, I promise you Bengal fans, Finley is gonna set the league on fire. 

He’ll destroy the Raider secondary, although a close loss. 

He’ll look above-average against the Steelers and win. 

He’ll destroy the Jets and win. 

He’ll destroy the Browns and win on the road. 

He’ll obliterate the Dolphins in a 4 TD 350+ yard massacre blowout. 

He’ll sweep the Browns the last game of the year. 

May the Finley Era begin. 

Thank you. 

We're getting some drinks together (on me), if this happens...