GDT Week 10: Ravens @ Bengals

TheVillain112

14 hours ago, theJ said:

Watching Lamar Jackson tear the Bengals apart is fun when you consider how little the Bengals thought of the guy before the draft. 

Bengals would have wasted his talent anyway.  You know which QB will be more successful between Burrow and Tua?  The one that Bengals don't draft...

47 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

Bengals would have wasted his talent anyway.  You know which QB will be more successful between Burrow and Tua?  The one that Bengals don't draft...

That's the spirit!

Also, you're probably right...

33 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Don't forget to post your pick in the NFL Gen Survivor. We're down to the last 3 surviving members after this week. Seattle is your only option tonight.

yeah.. I did it this morning. I didn't even know my pick didn't count. Got lucky

I already picked Seattle.. so it's SF for me tonight. 

thanks though.. 

2 hours ago, fluhartz said:

yeah.. I did it this morning. I didn't even know my pick didn't count. Got lucky

I already picked Seattle.. so it's SF for me tonight. 

thanks though.. 

I picked Indy but lucked out by making the pick too early, disqualifying the pick. Took Minnesota last night and hit. 

35 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

I picked Indy but lucked out by making the pick too early, disqualifying the pick. Took Minnesota last night and hit. 

ha ha.. I picked the Saints at like 1:02, so it was too late disqualifying my pick.

Hope the 49ers can win tonight.. so lucky to not be eliminated.