showtime

Black Friday Deals - 2019

The time has come again.  If you know of any good deals, then post them here.  Some of the ads are starting to leak.

czi1j19.jpg

Looks like I will have to get BotW now for $30 at Target. No idea when I will play it, but it's never been that low. 

I'll have to snag some psn cards and maybe a few games... but I already have a decent backlog of Horizon Zero Dawn, Spiderman, Detroit Become Human...

The struggles of adulthood. You finally make money to buy whatever you want, but don't have the time to play them lol.

Is the upgrade to the Xbox One X worth it?  Mine is starting to run like crap and some newer games like the new COD look like garbage on it.  

4 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

Is the upgrade to the Xbox One X worth it?  Mine is starting to run like crap and some newer games like the new COD look like garbage on it.  

Probably not at this point.  The new PS5 and Xbox consoles are coming in 2020 for sure.  I would just wait.  If it's a major issue and you have the money to spend, then the Xbox One X is a really good choice.

9 minutes ago, showtime said:

Probably not at this point.  The new PS5 and Xbox consoles are coming in 2020 for sure.  I would just wait.  If it's a major issue and you have the money to spend, then the Xbox One X is a really good choice.

I've just been watching some console players stream COD and their game looks infinitely better than mine.  $350 plus a gift card and a game seems like a pretty good deal from what I've seen so far of the Black Friday leaks. 

1 minute ago, flyers0909 said:

I've just been watching some console players stream COD and their game looks infinitely better than mine.  $350 plus a gift card and a game seems like a pretty good deal from what I've seen so far of the Black Friday leaks. 

Yea, the Xbox One X runs pretty much all games a lot smoother and they all look much better.  Gamestop has a deal where you can trade in a console towards the Xbox One X.  They've had some amazing deals in the past.  Maybe another one comes up approaching Black Friday.

"Fallout 76 for $30" 

Meanwhile you can get it on Amazon right now for even less than that lol.

39 minutes ago, Danger said:

"Fallout 76 for $30" 

Meanwhile you can get it on Amazon right now for even less than that lol.

After the paid dlc stunt they pulled, I wouldn't play it for free.

4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

After the paid dlc stunt they pulled, I wouldn't play it for free.

Game is 100% sh**show

19 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

They should give WWE 2K20 away. That game is garbage 

agreed

On 11/6/2019 at 3:49 PM, ttitansfan4life said:

They should give WWE 2K20 away. That game is garbage 

At least the glitches are entertaining.  xD

If WWE2k20 was released back in the pre-online/patch days, it would be a worse release than the N64 Superman game.  

I heard they patched it and it's still bad.