Black Friday Deals - 2019

showtime

4 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

Is the upgrade to the Xbox One X worth it?  Mine is starting to run like crap and some newer games like the new COD look like garbage on it.  

Probably not at this point.  The new PS5 and Xbox consoles are coming in 2020 for sure.  I would just wait.  If it's a major issue and you have the money to spend, then the Xbox One X is a really good choice.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, showtime said:

Probably not at this point.  The new PS5 and Xbox consoles are coming in 2020 for sure.  I would just wait.  If it's a major issue and you have the money to spend, then the Xbox One X is a really good choice.

I've just been watching some console players stream COD and their game looks infinitely better than mine.  $350 plus a gift card and a game seems like a pretty good deal from what I've seen so far of the Black Friday leaks. 

1 minute ago, flyers0909 said:

I've just been watching some console players stream COD and their game looks infinitely better than mine.  $350 plus a gift card and a game seems like a pretty good deal from what I've seen so far of the Black Friday leaks. 

Yea, the Xbox One X runs pretty much all games a lot smoother and they all look much better.  Gamestop has a deal where you can trade in a console towards the Xbox One X.  They've had some amazing deals in the past.  Maybe another one comes up approaching Black Friday.