Who Is Worth Keeping? - Defense Up

MKnight82

4 hours ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

"Jeezy, if you'd seen the way he lined up against Stony Brook's wide receivers and took them out of the game you'd be changing your tune. And let's not even get into his performance against New Hampshire. Elite."

Nope. Not gonna say that.

He's done okay. But not as good as I was expecting. 

Just gonna say that his freshman year at JMU he was Carlos Rogers, dropping INTs.

Focused on it and improved and ended up with 18 picks and 6 x pick-6s. Both school records and one off of the D1 record.

So I expect similar jumps in production next year.

Not gonna bash him too much as a rookie that has to play for these stupid coaches.

I’m confused. What does “11 starters needed mean?”

On offense you say we need so many starters, but it’s not 11. The same is said on the defensive side of the ball.

Also, PRich’s contract was written with an out after 2 years. The cap hits don’t affect us past next year. It definitely makes sense to cut him after this year and this is from a guy who doesn’t think he’s absolutely awful but definitely thinks he’s not worth $10 million a year over the last few years of his contract. I’d much rather see Harmon start opposite McLaurin next year, another FA we sign or a WR we draft.

Paul Richardson signed a 5 year, $40 million contract with the Redskins on March 15, 2018. Richardson received $20 million in guarantees, $12.5 million of which are guaranteed at signing. The other guarantees will vest on the 5th day of the 2019 and 2020 league years. He has yearly per game bonuses of $500,000.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1