Biggest FA bust so far

BZski

Just now, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Lmao no freaking way? Dude was a beast for us please give him back. Wow I am shocked. Specially playing with that talented Oline. 

Our whole line has been garbage this year. Even Lewan hasn't been great. It's definitely been the biggest weakness on our team (minus coaching lol) 

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Does Andrew Sendejo count? He's literally sabotaging our team from the inside out this year. We finally cut him just yesterday.

He’s just at that point in his career where he just blindly throws himself at everyone.  I think the Vikings should pick him up again cuz we could always use more white safeties

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I'm quite surprised by Flowers, to be honest. Was genuinly good for us. Although we haven't missed him...

Does Antonio Brown count? lol...

All those pat players are garbage once they leave though. What’s the last best NE fA?? Lawyer Milloy? You probably don’t even remember that name! You probably started being a pats fan after 2012 . I just don’t know why teams go after their coaches or players. Years and years of proof of them

being garbage it’s unreal. Even Richard Seymour was garbage in Oakland. Jamie Collins in Clev. Over and over and over. Insanity breh. 

Edited by ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI