Week 10 GDT: NY Giants vs. NY Jets @ 1:00pm EST

Giants4eva

Welcome to the Super Bowl! LOL... More like Toilet Bowl 2019. At this point in the season being 2-7, there is no value whatsoever in a win or even a loss. This game is about pride and who wants to keep their jobs going into next season. Even with 7 games to go, everybody is vulnerable across the rosters of both teams. Gonna be interesting to see if the Gmen lose this game... is Shurmur really done? .. To lose to the Jets whom are decimated in multiple areas.. and a 1-7 team, plus our arch rival.. This could be grounds for at least 1 coach.. WHOEVER it may be.. to get fired. 

Giants  25 - Jets 16

Edited by Giants4eva

22 minutes ago, Acgott said:

Bye next week, so a lot of injured players will rest.

Shepard, Engram, and Halapio are already out. Remmers could be to.

Jets have only 13 sacks this season (28th), so hopefully Jones can survive.

Sweet ! Guranteed not to have another loss!

3 hours ago, minutemancl said:

Cool. Now Shurmur has an excuse when we lose to the horrible Jets.

Engram cannot stay healthy. He's a good player, but you've got to wonder if he is worth keeping around if he can never contribute for a full season.

Age old question of how good of a player are u when u cannot stay healthy. I look at the sport of ice hockey and the same ? haunts Eric Lindros in his days with the Flyers. Good to great player when he played.. but that's just it.. WHEN he played. Too many games lost to injury. I will not be surprised if we see a trade of Engram either in the weeks leading up to or during the draft for a team desparate for a TE or a trade in the offseason.

Edited by Giants4eva
  • Like 1

On 11/8/2019 at 4:10 PM, Giants4eva said:

Age old question of how good of a player are u when u cannot stay healthy. I look at the sport of ice hockey and the same ? haunts Eric Lindros in his days with the Flyers. Good to great player when he played.. but that's just it.. WHEN he played. Too many games lost to injury. I will not be surprised if we see a trade of Engram either in the weeks leading up to or during the draft for a team desparate for a TE or a trade in the offseason.

Availability is super important to me when I look at the value of a player. Never bank on a player turning injury luck around. I like Engram, but I'd support moving on from him if that's what we decide to do. 

• Like 1