GDT: Chiefs -3.5 (6-3) @ Titans (4-5)

ragevsuall17

I know the there's a theory that home teams automatically get 3 points, but the spread still seems small for a game I figure the Titans to have no shot in... Especially with Mahomes being a FP in practice this week, Butler being placed on IR along with Casey and Walker both still being out of practice. CD84 and Jayon also didn't practice yesterday.

I just don't see a way we keep this one close... but some people still believe in us... 

Kansas City Chiefs at Tennessee Titans (+3.5)

Patrick Mahomes will likely be back in this one, but this is a tough game for the Chiefs. The Titans have won the last three in the series, including a playoff game. They did it by being the more physical team. They will use that style in this one to pull off another upset.

Pick: Titans 23, Chiefs 21 (Pete Prisco, CBS)

31 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Patrick Mahomes will likely be back in this one, but this is a tough game for the Chiefs. The Titans have won the last three in the series, including a playoff game. They did it by being the more physical team. They will use that style in this one to pull off another upset.

Pick: Titans 23, Chiefs 21 (Pete Prisco, CBS)

Image result for man walking away shaking head gif

• Like 2