Week 10: Blue NY vs Green NY

JetsandI

54 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

The thing about Leo is that he had Sheldon and Leo to work with, and neither could open up lanes for the others. Q could be our best lineman right now and it's just not showing on the stat sheet because Foley, Nate, and Jenkins are getting the 1v1s while Q gets 2+ blockers. This is mostly a guess, because I only looked for Q a handful of times and in those times he was being doubled and tripled.

Foley is getting tons of doubles and can't be moved. 

But remember these guys did nothing as rookies. Foley and shepherd look league's better in year 2. Interior dl take time to develop sometimes, Q wont be Donald. But hes a once in a generation talent. But hopefully he becomes  top tier idl.

1 hour ago, ekill08x said:

While I don’t disagree and have been defending him a lot, we argued this about Leo for years till we were blue in the face. I am most disappointed with his visible lack of motor on most plays. Not giving up on him, I just really think we need to move one of these guys to upgrade all our other deficiencies. I loved Q coming out so I’m not going to hide from the fact that I thought he was second to only Bosa on my list but we def need more from him.

And Leos rookie season was better. Leo is a solid player,  averages 20+ qb hits a year, makes plays in the backfield.  Jets fans were mad he wasn't Donald.  But we were loaded on the dl and can't keep leo cause it makes no sense. The pick should have been Josh Allen,  he was who we needed and failed to address the glaring hole.

3 hours ago, NYJets4716 said:

And Leos rookie season was better. Leo is a solid player,  averages 20+ qb hits a year, makes plays in the backfield.  Jets fans were mad he wasn't Donald.  But we were loaded on the dl and can't keep leo cause it makes no sense. The pick should have been Josh Allen,  he was who we needed and failed to address the glaring hole.

Leo was a solid player but this season and even last his play has really fell off. He has been a non factor both games for the giants and really did t do much for us at all this year. Getting what we got for him is incredible at this point. I think there is a very real chance the giants don’t resign him unless he comes cheap. They think he’s going to be a pass rusher and that’s just not his game.