Sign in to follow this  
JetsandI

Week 10: Blue NY vs Green NY

5 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Chris Herndon will likely play this time for real.  Finger Crossed.

I hope so. Ive been stashing him on my bench in FF for weeks ;)

Despite all the shot that has gone down recently, I have a feeling that this toilet bowl will at least be entertaining. 

Most interested to watch our LOL cornerback situation. I'm not happy that Roberts got hurt but I wanted him to be benched. Put Blessuan Austin in the starting lineup immediately and lets see if he has something... impressive player in the limited appearances where he wasn't injured, but unfortunately they were rare. At this point, all of our young players who are projected to be with the team next year should be in the lineup

21 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

Despite all the shot that has gone down recently, I have a feeling that this toilet bowl will at least be entertaining. 

Most interested to watch our LOL cornerback situation. I'm not happy that Roberts got hurt but I wanted him to be benched. Put Blessuan Austin in the starting lineup immediately and lets see if he has something... impressive player in the limited appearances where he wasn't injured, but unfortunately they were rare. At this point, all of our young players who are projected to be with the team next year should be in the lineup

Did Jets just activate Austin?

edit: never mind... saw the news.

Edited by JetsandI

Intersting game here and the NY media will beat up whoever loses. On paper we should win IMO... but the current form of this team, I think we lose a close one.

NYG: 27

NYJ: 20

Not even close

NYG 35

Jets 10

We get blown out again and Sam throws 1 TD and has 3 picks. Bell carries the ball 15 times for 45 yards. Anderson catches the only TD of the game on a 55 yard bomb where the DB gets burned in the second drive of the game. I have no faith in this team anymore and have turned the other way until I see 3 wins in a row. 

Leo will get 2 sacks along with 4 tackles. This will make the jets even more like losers. You know why because this team is a bunch of losers. Adams goes crazy again saying how he hates this and that after makeup with the FO. I expect us to win 1 game against Cinn and that is it. 

Barkley will own the NY game; 300 total yards (at least 200 on ground), despite of Daniel Jones vs Jets' CB as main event.

Giants 24

Jets 6

13 hours ago, Counselor said:

How’s my boy Foley playing?

Last two weeks he’s been maybe our best player. Hope he keeps it up

2 hours ago, Rich51 said:

Last two weeks he’s been maybe our best player. Hope he keeps it up

No he isn't.  Kyle Phillips surely is our best DL for that span.  

Foley still needs to go after qb frequently.