Is Kyler the most talent rookie to play since Luck?

AntonChigurh

11 hours ago, AntonChigurh said:

Not really sure what you are looking at.

Mahomes is barely ahead of murray in terms of arm strength and murray is more talented than mahomes in the arm. 

There is no world in this reality where mahomes has more arm talent than murray. 

And I love mahomes 

Yikes. 

Do you have any specific throws in mind where Kyler does nearly what Mahomes does pretty consistently in every game he plays in?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, AntonChigurh said:

No he is not, Kyler beats Watson both in arm and legs. 

This isn't even close actually, Murray is far superior 

...and this is all I needed to read. Your wrapped up in your own reality, nobody is convincing you otherwise. There's absolutely nothing to quantify your position, but you're ready to die on that hill.

Murray is a homeless man's Watson, and that's being generous. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Also the best player in Houston, much better than that overrated trash that is James Harden.

Alex Bregman, Jose Altuve and Justin Verlander might have something to say about this, but I agree on the Harden side of that discussion.

I've pretty much abandoned basketball in general because of Harden in Houston. Not a fan of his style of game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Ty-GOD Taylor, son.

Jake Locker had a better arm AND better legs than peons like Drew Brees or Peyton Manning.

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

I've pretty much abandoned basketball in general because of Harden in Houston. Not a fan of his style of game.

I wish I could like this twice.

Edited by Yin-Yang
  • Like 1

I'm all in on Kyler. I don't think he's as wowing as Luck was, and he wasn't pulling out the number of comeback wins Watson was doing, but he looks like a 1st overall pick.

I think people have to remember that the Cardinals were 3-13 last year, with the leagues worst OL, and little outside of an old Fitz and an oft injured DJ as help. Kyler was walking into a less than ideal situation.

Yes, KK has done wonders in scheming, but Kyler is out there executing against some of the leagues toughest teams. You have to give him his due.

Well, 1st off Luck wasn't the most talented Rookie from his class, let alone, the last 7 years.  He might have been the most talented 'prospect' entering draft, but RGIII and Wilson both had better Rookie seasons, and showed more 'talent' than Luck did his Rookie season. Of course, there's all the arguments about 'surroinding casts', etc., etc....but the fact of the matter is, no matter how bad RGIII flamed out, if we are talking most talented 'Rookie', in a vacuum, then both Wilson and RGIII were more talented 'rookies'

Now, since them?  That's a tough call, but yes, Kyler is an amazing talent, and I do not believe it would be wrong to support that statement about Kyler, at present time.

• Like 1

On 11/7/2019 at 3:49 PM, AntonChigurh said:

Mahomes, Rodgers, healthy Cam Newton, and Russell Wilson are the only other quarterbacks in the league with the pinpoint placement and face-melting velocity to stick a deep crosser into a nonexistent window.

Disagree strongly. Dak and Wentz both can and do, do that.