Week 10: Non Vikings Games

SemperFeist

1 hour ago, twslhs20 said:

The Titans can beat a Pat Mahomes lead team, but we can't beat a Matt Moore led team?

Remember, the Vikings were beating the Chiefs. They were driving to take a two score lead when a very questionable illegal man downfield was called on our rookie center to stall the drive. Instead of getting at least a FG the team had to punt. Then Williams ran 91 yards for a TD.

That bogus call changed the whole game situation and likely changed the outcome of the game. The Vikings were in control.

I didn't watch the Chiefs game this week but perhaps they didn't have refs on their side this week.

12 minutes ago, Cearbhall said:

Remember, the Vikings were beating the Chiefs. They were driving to take a two score lead when a very questionable illegal man downfield was called on our rookie center to stall the drive. Instead of getting at least a FG the team had to punt. Then Williams ran 91 yards for a TD.

That bogus call changed the whole game situation and likely changed the outcome of the game. The Vikings were in control.

I didn't watch the Chiefs game this week but perhaps they didn't have refs on their side this week.

I don't blame refs. The Vikings didn't do enough to win that game.

I didn't watch the KC game either.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cearbhall said:

They lost. It wasn't the refs. Always an excuse wth this team.