Moving on, the Week 2 GDT: Titans at Jaguars

titans0021

There's no post game thread up so I guess I'll post it here

we started slow I was hating the play calling for the first half of that game but it got a lot better in the second half.

Everyone is seeing how Murray is not the same I credit the Titans for actually sticking with Henry late in the game. I hope to see more Henry next week if Murray doesn't have a good start vs Seattle

For the things I liked a lot today though I loved how we spread that ball around to everyone. We got Jonnu Smith involved and wow can he run. We finally broke out hitting Taylor deep.

Delanie Walker is so reliable the man is a great Titan.

One of my favorite sequences in the game was Jacksons PR that lead to the Henry TD. It's so nice to have a guy that can flip field position like he can. Last year that's either a Fair Catch or a gain of 5 or 10 and the Titans have to go a long way 

Special Teams in all fazes was actually very good today. They had no bad penalties like last week. They were all over any Jags returner today and we never really gave up a big return and even caused the Jags to take some penalties

The defense played good today all in all I was pleased. Adoree is getting better each week. Sims played good it was nice to have him back. 

Its a good first win I know it's laughable to feel good about a victory in Jacksonville but we needed to do it bottom line. We went in and did our jobs and beat a team we were suppose to now let's see if the Titans can string a few together and set the tone in this division 

1 minute ago, TwoToneBlue said:

Yeah we were around the 25-30 yard line on the snap.  It happened within the 20 though. 

Word. So the streak lives on then! 

Can't wait to get home this evening and watch the game. Sigh... why must I coach baseball on Mondays!? Don't these people know Mondays are reserved for Sunday afternoon games...

I can't wait to see the role and progression of our young guys throughout the season. Adoree, Jonnu Smith, Henry and Taywan Taylor already played a huge part in todays W.

Add guys like Conklin, Davis, Sims and Byard, and our first & second year guys are going to play vital parts in how our season goes.

Now, if only Dodd added something, anything to the team.

29 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

I can't wait to see the role and progression of our young guys throughout the season. Adoree, Jonnu Smith, Henry and Taywan Taylor already played a huge part in todays W.

Add guys like Conklin, Davis, Sims and Byard, and our first & second year guys are going to play vital parts in how our season goes.

Now, if only Dodd added something, anything to the team.

How has Austin Johnson looked?  Least we hit on Henry.

Archived