Moving on, the Week 2 GDT: Titans at Jaguars

titans0021

I think the Titans get back to trying to run the ball this week I hope that means Henry is involved. I heard The Mid day 180 breaking down the game with Wycheck yesterday I didn't realize Henry only had 1 carry in the 2nd half last week that needs to change. The weird part about last week was even though they weren't breaking off monster gains I think both RBs were averaging almost 4 yards a carry which is good enough to continue to run the ball. I think Chad or Hut one them pointed out last years game down by 2 TDs the Titans still ran the ball on Oakland so if I had to guess the Titans will try and get back to that but could be tough Jags D is good but I'd try it to start and maybe with the Jags trying to stop the run you can def get the PA game going to Davis Matthews and Walker down field 

Per RW.

"Jalen Ramsey (ankle) is not practicing Friday.

A round of missed practices for the week suggests Ramsey is a long shot to suit up against the Titans. It would be a boost to Corey Davis and Rishard Matthews on the outside, whichever one avoids A.J. Bouye's coverage. Slot man Eric Decker figures to draw mostly Aaron Colvin on Sunday. "

Well Bouye is playing and Ramsey is up in the air still. I will be starting Davis in my fantasy league. Hopefully Robiskie will move him around the formation to exploit the mismatch Sunday.

Jaguars CB Jalen Ramsey (ankle) is questionable for Week 2 against the Titans.

You guys confident this week? I'm debating putting a pretty huge bet on Tennessee. They are very small favorites against Jacksonville when IMO it should be a lot more. Vegas is kind of down on Tennessee after losing to Oakland. A game IMO they lost to the better team and still looked solid for the most part. Jacksonville beat Tom Savage/Rookie QB.

I still think Tennessee is who we think they are (a 10 win playoff team) and Jacksonville is who we still think they are (a 7 win team improving/on the rise). I don't think this game will be close.

11 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

You guys confident this week? I'm debating putting a pretty huge bet on Tennessee. They are very small favorites against Jacksonville when IMO it should be a lot more. Vegas is kind of down on Tennessee after losing to Oakland. A game IMO they lost to the better team and still looked solid for the most part. Jacksonville beat Tom Savage/Rookie QB.

I still think Tennessee is who we think they are (a 10 win playoff team) and Jacksonville is who we still think they are (a 7 win team improving/on the rise). I don't think this game will be close.

We're 1-6 in Jax since 2010.  Their D looks pretty legit.  We started 1-3 last year before we righted the ship.  The passing game still looks a little off... that'll happen when 2 of the top 3 WRs were out all of August.

The game this Sunday will not be a gimmie.  There's reasons to suggest we may struggle.  

I know we have a tendency to make JV offenses look like the 07 Pats, but I think we have this one.  It may happen late, but I think we score early and stay in control pretty much the whole game.  

But I still don't know about big money on the Titans yet.  (But then I'm still sour about a friendly $20 bet last week)...

14 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

Back?

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Urban Meyer and Tim Tebow ain't walking through that door my friend.

That was cold my man. you cut me deep; hit me wit a low blow ??? da pain❗️❗️

14 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Lmao good one

? man I hate da vols. The fact my sister graduated from TN makes it no better. I remember going to a Florida TN game back in 06 & I was talking so much sh*t in a sea full of orange that game, I almost got me & my little cousin jumped. Every 1st down gator chop, I was screaming b*tches in orange britches ???

2 hours ago, Farsendor1 said:

I feel Titans have to win today. If they don't back to the bottom of the AFC South. 

I'm with you. The Titans could obviously overcome an 0-2 record in just not confident they have it in them lol. I think it's a must win because even though I think the Titans are capable of an upset next week you just don't want to be 0-2 going into that game next vs vs Seattle

The bottom line is, if we want to be the team everyone(media and the organization) thinks we are...we have to come out and win a tough road game. Yes...tough...every road game in division is difficult to win. 

Last week we looked like a team trying not to lose, no one on defense had any fire. Look at the physicality that the Jags played with vs what we brought last week and they went into a difficult road environment. I don't have a great feeling but hope like hell I am wrong. 

Archived