The good, the bad, the WINNING RECORD BABY vs. Chargers (Post-game talk)

RaidersAreOne

I hate to get ahead of myself but what the hell, it's meant to be fun.

Oh boy if Ferrell starts turning it on, this class might go down as the best we've ever had. Could rival than 2014. Jacobs, Crosby, Moreau, Ingold, Renfrow, Mullen, Ferrell, Cole? All producing big time early. Not to mention Abram next season. God bless you Mayock!

• Like 1

What a game yall. If there is one thing we can say beyond certainty about this team it's that they sure know how to get their fans' heart rate and blood pressure up. Can't believe how the D-line looked tonight. Cle and Crosby looked great, very interested to see how some in here turn Cle's best game into a negative. 

7 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

What a game yall. If there is one thing we can say beyond certainty about this team it's that they sure know how to get their fans' heart rate and blood pressure up. Can't believe how the D-line looked tonight. Cle and Crosby looked great, very interested to see how some in here turn Cle's best game into a negative. 

If they wouldn’t line up offsides they would have looked even better.

I'm asking everyone do NOT sleep on the Bengals next week. We should be able to win but that team is still LOADED with talent and Ryan Finley is a huge upgrade to Andy Dalton. I've been on the Ryan Finley hype train since way before the draft.

I actually think it'll be a close game.

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I'm asking everyone do NOT sleep on the Bengals next week. We should be able to win but that team is still LOADED with talent and Ryan Finley is a huge upgrade to Andy Dalton. I've been on the Ryan Finley hype train since way before the draft.

I actually think it'll be a close game.

Every NFL team has talent. Bengals have one of the worst olines in the NFL and one of the worst rush defense in the NFL. It will be Finley second start and first road start. It would be a total let down if that game is close. 

• Like 1

Honestly I think being short at DE helped let our guys play, this constant rotating and moving guys around doesnt allow players to settle in you only really need a good 3 man rotation, same on offense they constantly take Jacob's out to put in Washington or Richard at the weirdest of times.