NFL Draft: What do we need NOW and LATER

JaguarCrazy2832

2 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

adebo is mostly hype.  he got worked over by a projected 3/4th round wr in Gaberiel davis from UCF

He's got potential. He's clearly not a finished product but someone I am very intrigued by.

Considering our need at corner the more guys being in the better.

2 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Does this not speak volumes about your real faith in Minshew though?

Not at all.

If we had invested a 1st round pick with that type of contract and that type of hip to hip commitment it's seen as it's totally different.

In our situation, we haven't had a legit QB in over a decade. I'm past desperation at this point and if a legit franchise guy falls to me I'm not passing on him. It's too damn important to have a situation where it doesn't work out and you look back and wish you had.

Edited by .Buzz

At this point I think Simmons is our most likely end result at 9.

Can't see Brown, Okudah or Thomas lasting. I don't think we want to take a WR unless they are clear cut the BPA. Wirfs and Wills are RT's, with Wirfs having best chance to be able to transition but still not an ideal scenario.

We have a dire need at LB (mostly inside) and Safety. Simmons is a freak that can be moved around both spots. 

My one worry is can Wash move him around and take full advantage of him? He's going to be elite if you use him right imo.