NFL Draft: What do we need NOW and LATER

JaguarCrazy2832

10 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Dilla says we're not too high on Kinlaw due to motor issues. Brown is high on our board on the other hand.

Maybe an OT or WR at 9 is in the cards if Brown is gone...

I dont know much about the OTs but honestly I'd love it if we could move down from 9 and up from 20. I'd be fine with like 12 &15 if that were possible

25 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I dont know much about the OTs but honestly I'd love it if we could move down from 9 and up from 20. I'd be fine with like 12 &15 if that were possible

That's where I'm at too. I like Henderson but 9 is a bit rich. I'd be far from upset with any of Wirfs, Wills, Thomas, Becton, Brown, Kinlaw (although not sure we'd take him from the sounds of it), Jeudy, Lamb, or to a lesser extent Ruggs. Obviously I have tiers of which ones I prefer but if you told me we landed one of those and Henderson in round 1 I'd be feeling pretty good.

12 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Since my knowledge is lacking, I'm hoping for what happened last year: Beast Defender falls into our lap and even a moron could turn that card in correctly, who would that be Okudah?

Yeah, I view Okudah in that Ramsey (possibly better even) territory. If we were at 5-7 I'd feel better about our chances but at 9 I'd say it's a long shot.

Brown was a consensus top 3-5 player by most until his combine. Think he's still #4 on Jeremiah's big board. He has some questions and isn't a total slam dunk like Allen but I'd be pretty thrilled if we landed him. I thought when we dropped to 9 he was out of the realm of possibility.

8 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Yeah, I view Okudah in that Ramsey (possibly better even) territory. If we were at 5-7 I'd feel better about our chances but at 9 I'd say it's a long shot.

Brown was a consensus top 3-5 player by most until his combine. Think he's still #4 on Jeremiah's big board. He has some questions and isn't a total slam dunk like Allen but I'd be pretty thrilled if we landed him. I thought when we dropped to 9 he was out of the realm of possibility.

Yea being at 9 is a tough spot to land him. I saw a mock here where we traded up for him and much as i like him i cant imagine trading up for a Ramsey type talent just because it wont transform the team

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Yea being at 9 is a tough spot to land him. I saw a mock here where we traded up for him and much as i like him i cant imagine trading up for a Ramsey type talent just because it wont transform the team

Feel like you can say that about anything outside the QB position. I'd prefer to keep out capital unless it's only a 3-4 spot leap and the cost is reasonable but he'd a surefire elite prospect that I'd love to get.

16 minutes ago, DuvalsKing said:

Down right despicable

There's zero way to assume this teams as currently constructed does any better than 3-5 wins unless Minshew takes a step. Not sure what you were expecting lol.

If he takes a step, average QB play gets you to 7+ wins imo.

If he doesn't, we're in the thick of it for Lawrence/Fields, just like you'd wanna be if Minshew isn't the answer.