NFL Draft: What do we need NOW and LATER

JaguarCrazy2832

Do you guys think the whole thing with ARob/not wanting to invest largely into the WR position had more Coughlin influence than anything?

Starting to really come around to the idea of a receiver at 9 (which I believe would be Jeudy).

3 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Do you guys think the whole thing with ARob/not wanting to invest largely into the WR position had more Coughlin influence than anything?

Starting to really come around to the idea of a receiver at 9 (which I believe would be Jeudy).

Could be, considering Coughlin's best years for us he had Jimmy and Keenan, you'd think he'd pay up but he had Plaxico and not much else in NY iirc( I swear im forgetting someone though)

22 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Could be, considering Coughlin's best years for us he had Jimmy and Keenan, you'd think he'd pay up but he had Plaxico and not much else in NY iirc( I swear im forgetting someone though)

Yeah idk, very odd regardless.

Gimme Lamb or Jeudy at 9 if we decide to not go OL and Brown is gone and let's ride imo.

5 hours ago, .Buzz said:

When Dave came here, one of the things he talked with his process was about the trade up for Julio. He talked about it under the understanding of being willing to spend big on players when you see a need and also don’t see that type of talent available in future years (hence trading the future first for Julio), but he also seemed to indicate he had a large hand in spending those resources to get Julio.

He’s also spent three 2nd round picks and I think a couple third round picks on WR. So I wouldn’t say he’s against it.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, pwny said:

When Dave came here, one of the things he talked with his process was about the trade up for Julio. He talked about it under the understanding of being willing to spend big on players when you see a need and also don’t see that type of talent available in future years (hence trading the future first for Julio), but he also seemed to indicate he had a large hand in spending those resources to get Julio.

He’s also spent three 2nd round picks and I think a couple third round picks on WR. So I wouldn’t say he’s against it.

Yeah, just curious if he'd go into the top 10 to take a guy or not there, but the Julio part checks out.

I'd really like to add a stud weapons outside opposite Chark. It's a deep WR class but the top 3 guys are on a different level.

21 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I love that video for his potential stop and go ability but he could’ve just ran in. Had em beat

Just posting that for the stop and go ability. That along with his route running...

It's just so damn impressive.

Also, he may have ran out of bounds if he wouldn't have slowed up. He definitely had the corner beat but his momentum looks like it was taking him out of bounds to me.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, .Buzz said:

No because that was Caldwell’s MO before Coughlin came back. 

18 hours ago, pwny said:

Hes spent 3 2nd round picks on wrs. He also has spent a couple of 4ths on wrs(dede and ace). 

23 hours ago, .Buzz said:

I think if arob hadn't gotten hurt that last year we might have kept him or at least do a tag and trade.