JaguarCrazy2832

NFL Draft: What do we need NOW and LATER

2 hours ago, .Buzz said:

The whole, "Brady's Successor" thing is the worst, most stupid popular idea in circulation.  They're not trying to replace Brady...they're trying to surround him with talent to win more Superbowls while he's still at the helm.

23 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

Ceedee doesn't seem more then a 4.5-4.6 guy watching him but it looks super smooth in routes creating separation

Yeah, all about quickness with him. I'm a fan.

Damn, I really like Clark from Georgia. Flashing most every play.

I think my wish list is 1) Brown followed by 2) Thomas if we pick top 6. Don't think either fall past that.

Edited by .Buzz

Not sure I agree with this take but there's clearly a few good OT prospects at the top.

5 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Not sure I agree with this take but there's clearly a few good OT prospects at the top.

Wirfs is the right tackle not left tackle

22 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

Wirfs is the right tackle not left tackle

He can play either. He has filled in at LT for Alaric Jackson when he got injured. Rumor is he will go back for his senior season and switch to LT full time.

2 hours ago, Chops013 said:

He can play either. He has filled in at LT for Alaric Jackson when he got injured. Rumor is he will go back for his senior season and switch to LT full time.

oh i know he can play Left as ive stated its kinda like the Tyron Smith situation as USC.

also Alaraic Jackson is a Redshirt Junior and i doubt he will declare and hes been their Left tackle for 23 games so hes more then likely will be the LT.