Jump to content
JaguarCrazy2832

NFL Draft: What do we need NOW and LATER

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Not even mad we drop to #10 or whatever. 

Picking #8 if ARI wins, #9 if they lose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Burrow, Young, Brown, Okudah, Simmons, Thomas, Ceedee, Epenesa, Jeudy.

At least one will be on the board.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

I want Ruggs with the Rams pick.

I'm gonna need to watch him more. Not sure I like the 10 percent drop rate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im not sure how y'all feel about matt miller but heres this..... 

Yesterday matt miller tweeted this out

Jeudy = OBJ
Ruggs = Tyreek
Lamb = Deandre Hopkins
Higgins = AJ Green
Jefferson = Davante Adams
Shenault = Sammy Watkins
Gabe Davis = Corey Davis
KJ Hamler = Hollywood Brown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

Im not sure how y'all feel about matt miller but heres this..... 

Yesterday matt miller tweeted this out

Jeudy = OBJ
Ruggs = Tyreek
Lamb = Deandre Hopkins
Higgins = AJ Green
Jefferson = Davante Adams
Shenault = Sammy Watkins
Gabe Davis = Corey Davis
KJ Hamler = Hollywood Brown

Fwiw I'd imagine he just means style of play and not what he thinks they end up being.

I definitely think it's Lamb...then Jeudy...then a large drop off imo. I think those two are the surest bets to be #1 types and the rest are likely more #2 types with upside to potentially be more. 

I'd be ok with a WR at 20 but I think I'd prefer to wait til round 2 just due to the sheer amount of quality receivers. Don't think the drop off from Higgins/Ruggs is that massive to who would be available @ 42.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Fwiw I'd imagine he just means style of play and not what he thinks they end up being.

I definitely think it's Lamb...then Jeudy...then a large drop off imo. I think those two are the surest bets to be #1 types and the rest are likely more #2 types with upside to potentially be more. 

I'd be ok with a WR at 20 but I think I'd prefer to wait til round 2 just due to the sheer amount of quality receivers. Don't think the drop off from Higgins/Ruggs is that massive to who would be available @ 42.

Ill add tyler Johnson = Tyler boyd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/12/2019 at 3:54 PM, LinderFournette said:

Im not sure how y'all feel about matt miller but heres this..... 

Yesterday matt miller tweeted this out

Jeudy = OBJ
Ruggs = Tyreek
Lamb = Deandre Hopkins
Higgins = AJ Green
Jefferson = Davante Adams
Shenault = Sammy Watkins
Gabe Davis = Corey Davis
KJ Hamler = Hollywood Brown

Shenault is definitely not Watkins, but i'd be pretty happy with him anyway.  With the Rams 1st at least.  Ideally with our 2nd.  But the dude makes plays.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Shenault is definitely not Watkins, but i'd be pretty happy with him anyway.  With the Rams 1st at least.  Ideally with our 2nd.  But the dude makes plays.

Agreed.

I'm not a huge proponent of a WR at 20 since I think we can get another talented guy at 42 due to the deep class but I'm a fan of his.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im trying to decide between simmons(perfect fit at WLB) and Lamb/Jeudy assuming Brown is gone.  wirfs/wills/thomas are interesting but i think we could maybe nab Leatherwood or Humphrey/biadz(from wisconsin) at 20 instead and letting us have a better Option at 9. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×