NFL Draft: What do we need NOW and LATER

JaguarCrazy2832

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

He was telling teams at Senior Bowl he's a center and wants to play there.

I just have a hard time seeing us move Linder for a rookie, but I'd be all for it.

I mean linder has played rg and if cushenberry is more comfortable there im all for it. Linder has thrived at rg plus i like the idea of a vet between cushenberry and Taylor

• Like 1

On 29/01/2020 at 4:37 PM, .Buzz said:

He was telling teams at Senior Bowl he's a center and wants to play there.

I just have a hard time seeing us move Linder for a rookie, but I'd be all for it.

It'd be the easiest decision to move Linder back to G if it came down to it.  It'd be a huge upgrade to the OLine if it works.  Linder was a ProBowl caliber Guard.

On 1/29/2020 at 11:36 AM, .Buzz said:

Jags are apparently very in on the LSU guards (Lewis, Charles I assume too?). Not sure if the guy also meant Cushenberry.

we should kinda look at Lousiana guards as well. 

Rob Hunt goes about 6 foot 5 320 and should be available round 3 i think. 

Kevin Doston goes 6 foot 4 320 and should be available around the same and Dotson was a 1st team ALL-AMERICAN. 

1 hour ago, LinderFournette said:

we should kinda look at Lousiana guards as well. 

Rob Hunt goes about 6 foot 5 320 and should be available round 3 i think. 

Kevin Doston goes 6 foot 4 320 and should be available around the same and Dotson was a 1st team ALL-AMERICAN. 

Pretty sure Dotson was listed as one of the guys we've done a lot of work on.

If Yannick is still upset about last year's handling of contract negotiations and it feels like he wants to move on, is there any chance the team would choose to franchise him and try to trade him? Teams like the Bills and Ravens might be willing to offer high end draft picks as compensation. I know that ideally you try everything to keep a 24 year old premier pass rusher but in a worst case scenario, acquiring high end draft capital in a trade for him wouldn't be a bad consolation.

21 minutes ago, skhurst0398 said:

If Yannick is still upset about last year's handling of contract negotiations and it feels like he wants to move on, is there any chance the team would choose to franchise him and try to trade him? Teams like the Bills and Ravens might be willing to offer high end draft picks as compensation. I know that ideally you try everything to keep a 24 year old premier pass rusher but in a worst case scenario, acquiring high end draft capital in a trade for him wouldn't be a bad consolation.

That's what is going to happen.

He's not getting to FA.

On 12/02/2020 at 5:22 PM, LinderFournette said:

I want Jordan love so mych its not even funny.  We probably won't pick him cuz gm/hc are on da hot seat but i see alot of mahomes in love. 

I'd definitely go there.  Idk if it's gonna have to be that extra 1st we have, or the 2nd.  But he's exactly the sort of QB i'd want to nab if we aren't in reach of Eason.  Just want upside and a good arm please.

• 2 weeks later...