NFL Draft: What do we need NOW and LATER

JaguarCrazy2832

4 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

Im not sure how y'all feel about matt miller but heres this..... 

Yesterday matt miller tweeted this out

Jeudy = OBJ
Ruggs = Tyreek
Lamb = Deandre Hopkins
Higgins = AJ Green
Jefferson = Davante Adams
Shenault = Sammy Watkins
Gabe Davis = Corey Davis
KJ Hamler = Hollywood Brown

Fwiw I'd imagine he just means style of play and not what he thinks they end up being.

I definitely think it's Lamb...then Jeudy...then a large drop off imo. I think those two are the surest bets to be #1 types and the rest are likely more #2 types with upside to potentially be more. 

I'd be ok with a WR at 20 but I think I'd prefer to wait til round 2 just due to the sheer amount of quality receivers. Don't think the drop off from Higgins/Ruggs is that massive to who would be available @ 42.

39 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Fwiw I'd imagine he just means style of play and not what he thinks they end up being.

I definitely think it's Lamb...then Jeudy...then a large drop off imo. I think those two are the surest bets to be #1 types and the rest are likely more #2 types with upside to potentially be more. 

I'd be ok with a WR at 20 but I think I'd prefer to wait til round 2 just due to the sheer amount of quality receivers. Don't think the drop off from Higgins/Ruggs is that massive to who would be available @ 42.

Ill add tyler Johnson = Tyler boyd

On 30/12/2019 at 3:54 PM, LinderFournette said:

Im not sure how y'all feel about matt miller but heres this..... 

Yesterday matt miller tweeted this out

Jeudy = OBJ
Ruggs = Tyreek
Lamb = Deandre Hopkins
Higgins = AJ Green
Jefferson = Davante Adams
Shenault = Sammy Watkins
Gabe Davis = Corey Davis
KJ Hamler = Hollywood Brown

Shenault is definitely not Watkins, but i'd be pretty happy with him anyway.  With the Rams 1st at least.  Ideally with our 2nd.  But the dude makes plays.

8 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Shenault is definitely not Watkins, but i'd be pretty happy with him anyway.  With the Rams 1st at least.  Ideally with our 2nd.  But the dude makes plays.

Agreed.

I'm not a huge proponent of a WR at 20 since I think we can get another talented guy at 42 due to the deep class but I'm a fan of his.