Sign in to follow this  
Chiefer

Ronald Darby Dislocates Ankle

Is it really a win week 1 if you lose one of your best players in the process? Jags, Chiefs, Eagles... Very bittersweet victories.

Maybe a bit premature to call him one of our best players, he certainly didn't get a chance to prove it, but from a pure talent perspective I had high expectations. Not to mention we are so weak at CB that losing our clear cut best one is a killer blow. Let's hope no ligament damage and it's not a season ender, but it looked awful.

Phire    365
1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Saw the injury as it happened... thought it was much worse. Glad to see it isn't extremely serious.

Well MRI results haven't been revealed, so it could still be pretty serious.

LeeEvans    33

Man that is awful news. Darby is a good dude and I think he'll be a great player for the Eagles. Hopefully no major damage.

Eagles $5$    5

Thank god there is no ligament damage.... when it happened I thought he was done for the year. 

Hope he can come back soon because we need him. 

EaglesPeteC    100

It looked much worse. This was the best case scenario news. Hopefully they can tread water until he gets back.

ianlewis16    50
On 9/11/2017 at 0:29 PM, Eagles $5$ said:

Thank god there is no ligament damage.... when it happened I thought he was done for the year. 

Hope he can come back soon because we need him. 

understatement of the century

KManX89    3
On 9/11/2017 at 11:11 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

Phew!

I'l say!

Dodged a bullet. 

tom cody    17

4-6 weeks should have him back for the 2nd half. That Eagles team is going to be good this year. Good to see Darby should still be part of that.

15 hours ago, tom cody said:

4-6 weeks should have him back for the 2nd half. That Eagles team is going to be good this year. Good to see Darby should still be part of that.

Problem is, I think as a team we have improved but our schedule is brutal. Luckily so is the rest of our division's.