KC vs Titans

valkrei

Funal Injury Report:

Screen_Shot_2019_11_08_at_4.22.09_PM.png

Titans

Screen_Shot_2019_11_08_at_4.22.20_PM.png

Some notes:

• QB Patrick Mahomes (knee) is expected to play vs. Tennessee. More on that here.
  • Three Chiefs starters — DE Frank Clark (neck), RG Laurent Duvernay-Tardif (ankle), and CB Kendall Fuller (thumb) — are officially questionable. Of the three, Fuller probably has the best chance at playing (with protection for his thumb as can be seen here). Clark has missed the last two games with a neck injury.
  • LT Eric Fisher (groin) practiced limitedly Thursday and Friday but will be out for the game. That means Cam Erving will be tasked with protecting Mahomes’ blind side. DE Alex Okafor (ankle) is also out.
  • C Ben Jones (concussion) will play, as will DL Jeffery Simmons (hamstring) despite popping up on the injury report on Wednesday.
  • Three Titans starters — LB Jayon Brown (groin), DT Jurrell Casey (shoulder) and TE Delanie Walker (ankle) — have been ruled out, and the Titans will likely be without WR Corey Davis (hip), who is doubtful. Davis’ absence could mean WR A.J. Brown will be the focal point of the offense.
J

Chiefs' inactives:

OL Eric Fisher
OL Laurent Duvernay-Tardif
DL Alex Okafor
RB LeSean McCoy
DL Mike Pennell
CB Kendall Fuller
QB Chad Henne

Besides McCoy I'm surprised to see Pennel inactive. Had a good game last week.
Someone on Twitter said McCoy's absence was a predetermined move to keep him fresh "down the road".

2 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

I really don’t like that our best RB is inactive. Shady should be starting imo. 

I’m guessing they want Darwin to get some run.  

Dam and McCoy,  not sure there is much difference.  Personally I feel more comfortable with Dam, but don’t mind McCoy either