KC vs Titans

valkrei

58 minutes ago, valkrei said:

we beat ourselves this game.  To many dumb mistakes.

True.. We've been killing ourselves all season. 

The fumbling has been driving me nuts this season; the Chiefs are in the game, and give away momentum with the fumbling. For a defense that's struggling, the Chiefs can't keep putting them back out there on the field too much.

Andy Reid should take a page out of the Cowboys play book from a couple seasons ago, where they had long sustaining drives on offense to keep their bad/average defense off the field and limit the damage. Instead of other teams keeping our offense off the field, we should keep the opposing teams offense off the field and our defense.

Edited by Bullyball

9 minutes ago, Bullyball said:

True.. We've been killing ourselves all season. 

The fumbling has been driving me nuts this season; the Chiefs are in the game, and give away momentum with the fumbling. For a defense that's struggling, the Chiefs can't keep putting them back out there on the field too much.

Andy Reid should take a page out of the Cowboys play book from a couple seasons ago, where they had long sustaining drives on offense to keep their bad/average defense off the field and limit the damage. Instead of other teams keeping our offense off the field, we should keep the opposing teams offense off the field and our defense.

We destroyed em in time of possession.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

We destroyed em in time of possession.

I know.. i'm talking about in games going forward if we can keep our defense off the field that would help tremendously. We lost the game because we made tons of self inflicted mistakes such as fumbling and special team miscues

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bullyball said:

I know.. i'm talking about in games going forward if we can keep our defense off the field that would help tremendously. We lost the game because we made tons of self inflicted mistakes such as fumbling and special team miscues

I’m not sure our offense can play like that... you need a quality RB and/or an OL that control the LOS..  neither spots are really a strength for us.   When we had Hunt,  yeah we could sustain a decent amount of time if we wanted to.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bullyball said:

you mean like instead of running in for the TD we stop at the half yard line and eat up another 10 seconds off the clock just because?

3 hours ago, Habbsawce said:

Talk about finding ways to lose a game.

1. Bad snap on FG attempt.

2. Another RB fumble, this one leads to 6 points.

3. Blocked FG to tie game.

Tough to watch them play against the Titans. Feels like something ridiculous happens every time.

We missed an extra point also. So technically it should have been a blocked field goal to win the game.

Spags talked to the media on Friday

Said he made Pennel and Saunders inactive because Joey Ivie brings more pass rush

😂😂Spags really thought that the Titans with their “great QBs” would be passing.  A team ran by tough defense and running the ball Was gonna pass because Mahomes. Even though teams have been sticking to the run all season against the Chiefs.

Also said that the Titans ran 3WR sets so Ragland and Wilson were subbed out.

Facepalm. He’s like a miniAndy overthinking the Titans 

• Like 2