Week 10 GDT: Atlanta Falcons (1-7) vs. New Orleans Saints (7-1) - Return of the Jedi

Canadian Saint

I think Louisiana will gladly trade Saints losing to the Falcons because LSU beat Bama this weekend. So its still a party in Louisiana because LSU sent Bama scrambling for answers as to how Burrow shredded them in their own backyard? The Saints will have another crack at the Falcons in which they will win. I never come into the season thinking Saints will sweep the Falcons no matter how either team is doing in the season. Its a divisional game between two hated teams. Throw out the records. With all that being said, the Saints showed they arent the best team in the NFL. Top 5? I can get behind that but not the best team. The best team dont look like they did at home coming off a BYE. Like the Saints had two weeks to prepare to look like that. Wrap your head around that notion. 

3 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

I think Louisiana will gladly trade Saints losing to the Falcons because LSU beat Bama this weekend. So its still a party in Louisiana because LSU sent Bama scrambling for answers as to how Burrow shredded them in their own backyard? The Saints will have another crack at the Falcons in which they will win. I never come into the season thinking Saints will sweep the Falcons no matter how either team is doing in the season. Its a divisional game between two hated teams. Throw out the records. With all that being said, the Saints showed they arent the best team in the NFL. Top 5? I can get behind that but not the best team. The best team dont look like they did at home coming off a BYE. Like the Saints had two weeks to prepare to look like that. Wrap your head around that notion. 

This is something you post in NFL General.

Go away.

Edited by JMG5
  • Like 1