MNF GDT: SEA@SF

Manny/Patrick

15 minutes ago, Forge said:

333 of 493 (67.5%) 4084 yards (8.3 YPA) , 25 TDs, 15 INTs, 7.01 any/a. Top 10 in EPA, top 5 in EPA per play. Highest third down conversion rate per pass attempt. The niners are just fine there, even if the ints are a little high

He’s got 18 total games started in his career, we’ve seen good single seasons before and than dudes flame out. I’ll be shocked if he’s not a flame out. 

Sorry, I just find the "past success" thing to be hilarious. And I say that as a niner fan who has more claim to that then most teams. Like, I don't care if your team won a super bowl 30 years ago, 20 years ago, or ten years ago, 5 years ago. Doesn't have anything to do with the current point in time. I hope that you enjoyed the super bowl when you won it. I did when the 49ers won it, and then it was over and that was pretty much it lol. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Given the Previous 9 weeks worth of MNF games, the Title is actually appropriate. Not the highest of standards to eclipse,  but appropriate. 

Game won't sniff Rams/Chiefs from last year though. More like another GB/Det.

I think the Texans/Saints game was great.  First half was a little boring, but second half was excellent, and especially 4th quarter.

4 hours ago, ThirtyOne-EightyNine said:

Seattle is pretty bad except Wilson. I expect it to be 31-10 going into the 4th with Russ getting a couple garbage time TDs to make the score look closer than it was. Similar to the Saints game.

34-24 9ers. Unfortunately.

Just checking the stats, I found Seattle's defense to be ranked 5th in takeaways.  That surprised me with everyone talking about how bad they are.  Takeaways make up for a lot, especially when you're giving the ball back to an elite QB like Wilson.